Scholarship Applications are closed.
Chivaho Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two $1000.00 Scholarships to our Credit Union Members.
- One Scholarship will be awarded to an incoming freshman
- One Scholarship will be awarded to a continuing college student
- Three point military preference - DD-214 must be submitted to qualify.
- Recipient must be a Credit Union member. If you are not a member, become one today with a valid ID and 5 bucks.
- Scholarships are awarded in May of each year.
For more information contact Hanna Miller, Scholarship Committee Chairman at 740-775-3381 or e-mail email@example.com.